Compiles, analyzes and summarizes probable financial income and expenditures over a specific period, as well as allocates funds for a specific purpose within a given time frame.
- Discusses the purposes and benefits of budgeting.
- Explains the planning and control functions of revenue budgeting.
- Applies strategies to analyze financial statements and uses related information in budget preparation.
- Uses guidelines for establishing effective budget objectives.
- Demonstrates knowledge of various types of budgets.
- Identifies the appropriate budgeting strategies for a variety of situations.
- Explains complex budgeting calculations (i.e. pricing indexes).