Understands and utilizes the EEOC and other Federal regulations to develop, implement and monitor agency EEO programs and to periodically report agency status to management officials.
- Possesses knowledge of affirmative employment laws, EEOC MD-715 and HR directives to develop a results oriented agency EEO program.
- Researches, analyzes and/or interprets EEOC and appropriate Federal directives, policies and procedures.
- Advises agency management on the integration of MD-715 program objectives in daily operations.
- Develops recommendations resulting from identified program barriers and deficiencies.
- Prepares the annual MD-715 plan/update, communicating the agency’s priorities for achieving a model EEO program.
- Benchmarks organizational practices in both the public and private sectors to determine the best approach for integrating affirmative employment laws, regulations, and policies.