This one day non-mandatory course is for current Purchase Cardholders and Card Approving Officials (CAOs) that have already completed the initial 3-day NIH Purchase card training (Course# NIHTC 9512) and have been provisioned as P-card Users (Cardholder) and/or P-card Approvers (CAO) in NBS. This course is a subset of Day 2 of the 3-day NIH Purchase Card Training and is intended to provide hands-on practice exercises, both independent and instructor-led, for how to create Purchase Card Log Entries and reconcile bank transactions in NBS. The course will not address purchase card orders over the micro-purchase threshold that are sent to PRISM for award. Additional information on this process and P-Card to PRISM can be found on the NBS Acquisition Portal under P-Card to PRISM Phase I.
IMPORTANT: This course is not equivalent to the Online Purchase Card Refresher training that is required annually for existing cardholders and CAOs by the Purchase Card Program Office.
- Copy Log Entries and Change Field Information.
- Match a Bank Transaction to a Log Entry
- Change Field Information through Purchase Card Reconciliation.
- Dispute a Bank Transaction.
- Reconcile Bank Transactions.
- Review Card Approver Reconciliation Responsibilities.
The NIH Acquisitions Community