This hands-on course fulfills the requirement to become a Local Learning Registrar (LLR). If you answer “yes” to any of the following questions, this course is right for you:
*Are you approving training registrations for the NIHTC on behalf of your supervisor or AO?
*Do you register IC staff for training classes?
*Need to add completions for IC staff taking classes outside LMS?
*Do you run reports on IC staff completions, especially for mandatory training?
Staff that are Servicing AOs who will only perform training order approval functions as an Additional Approver on Orders (AAO), do not need to take this course..
Requesting LMS administrator permissions after class: Request HR Systems Access Website.
*Class Confirmation – An email will be sent 1-week prior to class. Your response is required.
*No Show – If a student is a no show, their next registration may be place on waitlist.
- Overview of the permissions assigned to the Local Learning Registrar
- Create registrations for learners
- Approve pending registrations
- Add a CAN to an existing registration
- Manage learner transcripts
- Manage learner profiles
- Manage learner enrollments
- Run, export, email, and subscribe to various reports
All NIH Staff