This hands-on course, delivered in 2 (TWO),2-hour sessions over 1 day, fulfills the requirement to gain access as a Local Learning Registrar (LLR).
Staff that are Servicing AOs who will only perform training order approval functions as an Alternate Approver for Orders (AAO) should check with your IC before registering for this course.
*Part 1 – 9:30 am – 11:30 am
*Part 2 – 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
Detailed instructions for obtaining LMS administrator permissions are located on the HR Systems Access Website.
LMS Class Policies
*Class Confirmation – Due to the high volume of interest, an email will be sent 1-week prior ro class to confirm attendance. Your response is required.
*No Show – If a student does not provide a reason for their absence in class, their next registration is subject to being moved to the waiting list.
- Overview of the permissions assigned to the Local Learning Registrar
- Create registrations for learners
- Approve pending registrations
- Add a CAN to an existing registration
- Manage learner transcripts
- Manage learner profiles
- Manage learner enrollments
- Run, export, email, and subscribe to various reports
All NIH Staff