PLEASE NOTE THIS COURSE IS ONLY OFFERED AS A CLOSED ENROLLMENT
The purpose of the workshop is to identify and better understand your individual and team strengths so you can maximize them to be even more productive and successful. Specifically, the workshop is designed to achieve the following outcomes:
• Identify and gain a deeper understanding of your personal strengths
• Learn how to better leverage your strengths, especially at work
• Identify and understand your strengths as a team
• Discuss how your team strengths contribute to your overall team success
• Identify and address gaps you may have as a team and how to overcome them.
As part of the workshop, the CliftonStrengths 34 assessments will be administered at least 2-3 weeks prior to the workshop.
Results will be compiled from the assessments, noting each individual’s strengths and aggregating strengths across all team members, as well as Strength Domain. This will provide insight into the strengths of the team as a whole, and will provide the basis for discussion and exercises during the workshops.
All NIH Employees