Benefits Newsletters

Latest Newsletter: August, 2019

Sun, Aug 18th 2019, 10:44pm

Access to your Electronic Official Personnel Folder (eOPF) is just a click away.   You have the ability to easily view and monitor your personnel record.  For information on how to log into your eOPF and for the eOPF log-in link, click here

If you encounter a problem with accessing your eOPF, submit a web form ticket for assistance.

Sun, Aug 18th 2019, 10:48pm

The GRB Platform provides you with information about retirement and your benefits.   It offers a self-service tool that allows you to view a personalized statement of your benefits and it has a retirement calculator that you may use to perform “what-if” scenarios.  It also provides access to a comprehensive refer­ence library and informational seminars on topics related to benefits, retirement, and financial planning.

Sun, Aug 18th 2019, 10:57pm

If you are contributing to the Thrift Savings Plan (TSP), it is important that you review your Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) regularly to confirm that your deductions are correct.  You can access your LES in myPay.  If you wish to change your TSP deductions, you must also use myPay

Sun, Aug 18th 2019, 10:59pm

To be eligible to continue your health benefits enrollment into retirement, you must: (1) have retired on an immediate annuity (that is, an annuity which begins to accrue no later than one month after the date of your final separation); and (2) have been continuously enrolled (or covered as a family member) in any FEHB Program plan (not necessarily the same plan) for the five years of service immediately preceding retirement, or if less than five years, for all service since your first opportunity to enroll. 

Sun, Aug 18th 2019, 11:01pm

If you have retirement questions and want the convenience of viewing a retirement presentation at your leisure, check out a recorded retirement overview presentation, which was conducted by the Office of Personnel Management (OPM). 

If you have questions, refer them to your Benefits Contact or

Sun, Aug 18th 2019, 11:04pm

Employees who performed active duty military service after December 31, 1956 (after June 30, 1960, in the PHS Commissioned Corps), may need to pay a military deposit (including interest) to the Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS) prior to retirement in order to receive retirement credit for their military service. The requirements are different for different retirement systems.