What happens if I don't get paid?

The NIH Federal Credit Union (NIHFCU), under certain circumstances, offers a 60-day interest free emergency payroll loan. In order to take advantage of this emergency loan, one must be or become a member of the NIHFCU.  If a payroll error has significantly decreased the amount of your net pay and you want to apply for an emergency loan, contact the NIH Benefits & Payroll Liaison Branch (BPLB) at 301-496-2404.

Can we make this page better?

Let us know if you can't find the information you need, have a suggestion for improving this page, or found an error.

If your question requires an immediate response, please use the Contact Us form.

Do not include personally identifiable information (PII). Please review our privacy policy.