What do I do if my Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) loan repayment hasn't started?

After the necessary paperwork has been completed and a TSP loan check has been issued, the Thrift Savings Board sends paperwork to DFAS. Because there can be a timeliness issue in forwarding the paperwork, you may wish to FAX your TSP paperwork to the Benefits and Payroll Liaison Branch at (301) 402-5506 or (301) 496-1209. Faxing this paperwork will help to ensure that the TSP loan repayment process is started in a timely manner and that the Thrift Savings Board is receiving your loan payments.

Can we make this page better?

Let us know if you can't find the information you need, have a suggestion for improving this page, or found an error.

If your question requires an immediate response, please use the Contact Us form.

Do not include personally identifiable information (PII). Please review our privacy policy.