How do I obtain a copy of a prior year's 1099, 1099G, or 1042S?

Duplicate copies of 1099, 1099G, or 1042S must be obtained from the Office of Financial Management (OFM). For 1099s, contact OFM’s Customer Service number at (301) 496-6088. For 1099G or 1042S, you may call (301) 496-5635.

Can we make this page better?

Let us know if you can't find the information you need, have a suggestion for improving this page, or found an error.

If your question requires an immediate response, please use the Contact Us form.

Do not include personally identifiable information (PII). Please review our privacy policy.