How do I manage direct deposit of pay and allotments (Electronic Funds Transfer - EFT)?

As an NIH employee, it is strongly encouraged that you have your salary directly deposited into your account at the financial institution(s) of your choice. If you decide to change accounts or financial institutions, DO NOT CLOSE YOUR OLD ACCOUNT until you have received your direct deposit in your new account. Once that happens, you may then close your old account. If you want to begin or change your net deposit account, you need to do so through myPay.