How do I find information on savings bonds?

Information on Savings Bonds can be found at Treasury Direct. To purchase a Savings Bond, simply go to myPay . Address changes for Savings Bonds are also accomplished through myPay. Once you make your address change in myPay, EHRP/Capital HR will be updated and the Department of Treasury will be notified. Any problems with Savings Bonds should be directed to your HR Client Services Division contact, or you may access the Treasury’s website.

Can we make this page better?

Let us know if you can't find the information you need, have a suggestion for improving this page, or found an error.

If your question requires an immediate response, please use the Contact Us form.

Do not include personally identifiable information (PII). Please review our privacy policy.