What kind of documentation and paperwork is required in order to use FMLA leave?

An employee who wishes to use FMLA leave is required to complete certification connected to the purpose of the FMLA leave. Complete the relevant form below and submit to your leave approving official.

  • WH-380E Certification of Health Care Provider for Employee’s Serious Health Condition
  • WH-380F Certification of Health Care Provider for Family Member’s Serious Health Condition
  • WH-384 Certification of Qualifying Exigency for Military Family Leave
  • WH-385 Certification for Serious Injury or Illness of a Current Servicemember for Military Family Leave
  • WH-385V Certification for Serious Injury or Illness of a Veteran for Military Caregiver Leave

Can we make this page better?

Let us know if you can't find the information you need, have a suggestion for improving this page, or found an error.

If your question requires an immediate response, please use the Contact Us form.

Do not include personally identifiable information (PII). Please review our privacy policy.