Submit your FMLA leave requests into the timekeeping system, Integrated Time and Attendance System (ITAS).
Integrated Time and Attendance System (ITAS) instructions:
- After logging into ITAS, select “Request Leave” on upper left-hand column.
- Click on the “Other Types” link for “Leave Type.”
- After the leave types expand, scroll down to the FMLA leave categories and select the appropriate category whether it is annual leave, sick leave, or LWOP.
- Submit the appropriate number of hours requested in the “Hours” column.
- Select the dropdown box immediately to the right in the “Remark” column to select FMLA leave purpose, such as “Birth of a child/care of a newborn,” “Placement of a child for adoption or foster care,” “Serious health condition – employee,” etc.