Supports the assessment and coordination of the acquisition, use, and maintenance of facilities and space as directed.
- Communicates with NIH Office of Research Facilities (ORF) and Office of Research Services (ORS) staff or IC facilities staff, such as facility managers, for campus or leased facilities’ issues, including loading dock logistics and activities.
- Assists the AO in coordinating security and evacuation plans.
- Assists the AO with coordinating emergency procedures and drills.
- Coordinates and monitors components of the budget, design, construction and/or modification of existing and/or new space.
- Reviews select shop and maintenance work requests for minor maintenance, alterations, repairs and renovations, as assigned by the AO.
- Coordinates basic logistics, as directed by the AO, for individual or office/lab moves including IT, telecommunications and other equipment.
- Prepares and maintains selected information regarding space assignments and requests such as in Space Justification Documents, annual NIH Census, and NIH Enterprise Directory (NED).
- Coordinates appropriate building access and confirms accuracy of information entered in NED.