All NIHTC classes available for FY23 registration (August and September) are posted. If the class of interest to you is not posted, this class has either been conducted or is full. Check back in a few weeks when the NIHTC posts FY24 classes. Registration for FY24 classes begins in October.
In this one-day travel refresher, existing NIH travel planners and travel approving officials (including administrative officers) will receive a brief review of the rules and regulations for preparing travel for federal employee domestic travel. This is a hands-on class and training will allow time for discussion to enhance each participant's knowledge, so please bring questions for the instructor. Multiple monitors are encouraged for virtual training participation, though not required.
Note: This course is intended for current Concur Government Edition (CGE) Travel System users. To gain access to the CGE Travel System, new users will need to take the three-day Domestic Travel class. Domestic Travel is a prerequisite for this refresher.
- Learn updates of recent changes in travel policy
- Review rules and regulations applicable to the domestic travel processes.
- Identify procedures/approvals required for employees traveling in domestic locations.
- Acquire helpful websites for travelers and those preparing travel documents.
- Complete a domestic travel authorization in CGE (hands-on refresher) and discuss vouchers if time allows.
Existing NIH travel planners and travel approving officials with CGE access.