If you have received training in the Domestic Travel policy and the CGE Travel System within the past two to three years, this is the refresher you need. In this 1-day travel refresher, existing NIH Travel Planners and Travel Approving Officials (including AOs) will receive a brief review of the rules and regulations for preparing travel for federal employee Domestic Travel.
This training will allow time for discussion to enhance each participant’s knowledge, so please bring questions for the instructor. This is a hands-on class. Multiple monitors are encouraged for virtual training participation, though not required.
This course is intended for current CGE users. To gain access to the CGE Travel System, new users will need to take the three-day Domestic Travel Training Course.
Special Note: Domestic Travel is a prerequisite for this Refresher. If you have not taken Domestic Travel, you will be unable to attend class on the day of training and still be held responsible for payment.
- Learn updates of recent changes in travel policy
- Review rules and regulations applicable to the domestic travel processes
- Identify procedures/approvals required for employees traveling in domestic locations
- Acquire helpful websites for travelers and those preparing travel documents
- Complete a Domestic Travel authorization in Concur (hands-on refresher) and discuss vouchers if time allows
The target audience for this course is travel planners.