Use this form below if you had trouble finding the information you needed, have a suggestion for improving this page, or found an error with the content. If you have a question that needs an immediate response, please use the Contact Us form and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Analyzing Your Gaps
This phase involves understanding the gaps between workforce demand and supply and to define top priority gaps with the greatest impact on organizational performance.
Questions to consider
- What competency/skill gaps exist in my workforce?
- How are those competencies/skills being updated to reflect the changing business environment.
- Are there certain occupations or geographic area with hard to fill positions?
- Are there certain occupations that require hard-to-find skills?
- What diversity gaps exist with my workforce?
- How can I improve the diversity of my workforce through workforce planning practices? Where do I need to consider adjusting recruitment/other human capital strategies to support diversity & inclusion?
- How will retirement affect the overall spread of employees?
- SmartHR Exit Survey Action Planning Module
- WFP Practitioner Training: Data Analysis and Data Interpretation Training Options
- Stay Interview Guide
- Employee Engagement SharePoint Site
- PPS Action Planning Guide
- Competency Program Service Delivery 101