This page will provide the necessary information for entering the NIH campus to complete the mandatory verification of ID, complete paperwork, and conduct the Oath of Office. If you have badging questions, please refer to your email from the DPSAC office.
Items Required To Enter Campus:
- State ID or Passport is required to enter campus through the Visitor Center.
- Method of ID Verification that was uploaded into Onboarding Manager.
- Please check the NIH COVID Safety Plan
Remember to have the following items:
- Final/Official Offer Letter (Printed or on your device)
- Completed I-9, OF-306- and SF-61 (Printed)
- Same supporting I-9 documentation that is uploaded into Onboarding Manager
Main Campus Address:
Report to Building 45 (Natcher Conference Center) for Paperwork Processing
Orientation Arrival Time:
Refer to your email "Important Information About New Employee In-Processing Day" sent on Friday afternoon. That email will contain what time you should arrive at the location.
Detailed Directions Here
Parking at MLP-11 Lot next to the Medical Center Metro Station
*The South Exit (Metro Entrance/Exit) is currently closed. Walking through the Visitor Center is best and taking the campus shuttle to the Natcher Building (Building 45).*
Metro Trip Planner
Metro Exit: Medical Center on the Red Line
*Please note masks are REQUIRED in order to ride the train.*
Virtual Orientation Information:
Virtual NIH New Employee Orientation
NIH Orientation Presentations will not be conducted at this time.*
*Please note masks are REQUIRED in order to ride the shuttle.*