Use this form below if you had trouble finding the information you needed, have a suggestion for improving this page, or found an error with the content. If you have a question that needs an immediate response, please use the Contact Us form and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
TALX: Employment and Income Verification System
TALX is used to verify proof of employment and income of Federal civilian employees (not Fellows or Commissioned Corps personnel).
- Complete the verifier’s authorization form.
- Provide the verifier with:
For more information, read about the HHS verification process.
- Enter a User id and Pin.
- User id: Social Security number (SSN)
- Initial pin: last 4 digits of SSN + full birth year
- Enroll in the Enhanced Security or Risk Based Authentication
Verification Support for Employees
Please note: If you are charged for a verification, contact HR System Support for steps to get reimbursed.