Use this form below if you had trouble finding the information you needed, have a suggestion for improving this page, or found an error with the content. If you have a question that needs an immediate response, please use the Contact Us form and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
About Customized Training
Are you aware that the NIH Training Center can bring training courses on-site to your location, customized for your specific team? Benefits of tailored training include:
- Participants receive consistent messages, so staff hear the same thing, at the same time, by the same instructor, with content customized for your IC/organization.
- Team members participate in training together, which facilitates collaboration and teambuilding among staff.
- Training is offered at a time and place most convenient to staff.
- You determine the training duration-1/2 day sessions or multiple sessions over an extended period of time are options available to you.
Below are some examples of training we can provide:
- Resolving Conflict
- Individual Development Plan (IDP) Consulting and Workshops
- MBTI Team Workshop/MBTI Individual Assessments
- 360 Assessments
- DISC Assessments
- Organizational Strategic Planning/Leadership Retreats
- Interpersonal Skills-Developing Effective Relationships
- Negotiation Skills
- Increasing Individual Productivity
- Minimizing Stress at Work/Creating Work/Life balance
- Critical Thinking for Problem Solving/Decision-making
- Federal Budgeting and Accounting
- Financial Management
- Project Management
- Media Training
- Customer Service Skills and Techniques
Call the NIH Training Center today to arrange personal consultation with a Program Manager at (301) 496-6211, or send an email to: NIHTrainingCenter@nih.gov.
We look forward to customizing a program to meet your organization’s specific needs.