Use this form below if you had trouble finding the information you needed, have a suggestion for improving this page, or found an error with the content. If you have a question that needs an immediate response, please use the Contact Us form and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Success Strategies for Introverted Leaders
Are you a manager who sometimes freezes up when asked tough questions on the spot? Do you prefer one-on-one conversations to boisterous meetings? Do you tend to do a deep dive into your work without sufficiently communicating your and your team's accomplishments? This hands-on seminar provides tools and techniques to help you discover your quiet strengths and apply them to make a meaningful impact on your organization. You'll learn how to manage your energy as an introvert, communicate in ways that best suit your personality, and get seen and heard to maximize your contributions. Who will benefit? You, your team members, your colleagues, and the organization. You will also receive a copy of the facilitator's book, Self-Promotion for Introverts as a resource.
- Identify and use your quiet strengths as an introverted manager to your advantage
- Manage your energy efficiently (discover what recharges you; balance your social time with requisite time alone)
- Communicate powerfully up, down, and sideways within the organization
- Foster improved teamwork among introverted and extroverted team members
- Raise your and your team's visibility to increase recognition, retention, promotion potential
All NIH employees
7 Supervisory CLPs
|Start Date||End Date||Location||Cancellation Deadline||Register|
|Tue, 05/15/18, 9:00am||Tue, 05/15/18, 4:30pm||Rockledge I 6705 Rockledge Drive - Room 4002 (RT1)||Tue, 04/24/18||Register|
|Fri, 07/20/18, 9:00am||Fri, 07/20/18, 4:30pm||Rockledge I 6705 Rockledge Drive - Room 4002 (RT1)||Fri, 06/29/18||Register|
|Fri, 09/07/18, 9:00am||Fri, 09/07/18, 4:30pm||Building 45 - Natcher Conference Center 45 Center Drive - Room 1014 (NT1)||Fri, 08/17/18||Register|
Contact me when additional offerings for this course are scheduled.