StrengthsFinder 2.0 - Discover What You Do Best
You've heard of the Gallup Poll to monitor political races. Now Gallup brings you tools to use in the workplace. The NIH Training Center introduces Strengthsfinder 2.0, a class to help recognize your talents, build them into strengths, and learn how to apply them on the job. During this course, you will explore your unique set of 34 natural talents and learn how to use them to maximize your potential. Find out how you can use your natural talents to succeed and unlock your potential.
Please note- you are required to take an online assessment at least two weeks prior to the course. Your assessment results will be shared with you on-site at the workshop. Register early!
- Discover what you naturally do best.
- Learn how to develop your greatest talents.
- Use your customized results to live your best life.
- Understand your own "Signature Themes."
- Know how to leverage your strengths to be more effective individuals and team members.
- Leverage your strengths to enhance your relationships.
- Utilize your strengths with those of your teammates to become a higher-performing team.
- Know how to use the various Gallup tools to increase performance.
- Identify areas where StrengthsFinder's insights can be applied.
All NIH Employees