Microsoft Outlook Level 2
Upon course completion, you will be able to customize command sets, configure mail accounts, set global options, perform advanced searches, apply filters to intercept mail and control spam, create rules to automate many management tasks, work with calendars and contacts, manage tasks, protect data with archiving and data files, as well as share and delegate access to your workspaces.
- Modify messages and set global options
- Organize, search, and manage messages
- Manage your mailbox
- Automate message management
- Work with calendar settings
- Manage contacts and groups
- Manage activities using tasks
- Share Workspaces with others
- Manage Outlook data files
Online Course Requirements:
You need two screens; one for exercises, one for virtual classroom. You need Microsoft Outlook installed on your computer. Complete an online orientation prior to class (orientation instructions are emailed after registration approval). You should have basic computer knowledge. Registration will close two weeks prior to the start date to allow for online orientation completion.
Contact me when additional offerings for this course are scheduled.