Microsoft Outlook Level 1
Build the basic skills you need to start using Outlook to manage your email communications, contact information, calendar events, tasks, and notes.
- Navigate Outlook 2016 to read and respond to email
- Use the Address Book, and format and spell check new messages
- Attach files and insert illustrations to messages
- Customize read and response options
- Use flags, categories, and folders to organize messages
- Create and work with Contacts
- Create appointments and schedule meetings in Calendar
- Create and work with Tasks and Notes
There are currently no scheduled offerings for the course NIHTC7010. This course, however, can be provided as a closed enrollment class for groups. If you would like to request a closed enrollment class, please contact the NIHTrainingCenter@nih.gov.
Contact me when additional offerings for this course are scheduled.