Managing Effective Meetings
Tired of wasting your time in meetings that do not produce results? In today's team- driven environment, skilled facilitation is crucial to the delivery of outstanding results and organizational success. This workshop will help you increase the effectiveness of your meetings by learning the basic techniques of skilled facilitation. This course will empower you with the core facilitator competencies developed and endorsed by the International Association of Facilitators.
- Learn and practice facilitation skills & tools
- Learn techniques to effectively manage and engage meeting participants
- Explore methods for information sharing and capture during meetings
- Learn the do's and don'ts of meeting facilitation
- Learn how to keep meetings focused and on-track
- Develop clear and actionable group decisions, solutions and action items
NIH employees seeking to improve the quality and output of their meetings.
|Start Date||End Date||Location||Cancellation Deadline||IC Price||Register|
|Wed, 09/11/19, 9:00am||Wed, 09/11/19, 12:30pm||Building 45 - Natcher Conference Center 45 Center Drive - Room 1014 (NT1)||Wed, 08/21/19||$385||Register|
Contact me when additional offerings for this course are scheduled.