LMS Learning Administrator
This redesigned course has been reduced to one day. This course fulfills the requirement to gain access as a Learning Administrator. Hands-on exercises are performed utilizing the LMS training environment to simulate basic LMS functions, which include creating and modifying courses and their offerings and attaching published online course content to include requesting additional permissions.
Detailed instructions for obtaining LMS administrator permissions are located on the HR Systems Support website at https://hr.nih.gov/hr-systems/request-hr-systems-access
Important Note: Requests for permissions must be made within 6 months of course completion.
- Understand the permissions associated with the Learning Administrator security role
- Create and edit courses
- Create and manage offerings and their rosters
- Add external learning to a learner's transcript
- Run, export, email, and subscribe to various reports
- Import online courses and attach to offerings
|Start Date||End Date||Location||Cancellation Deadline||IC Price||Register|
|Tue, 08/13/19, 9:00am||Tue, 08/13/19, 4:00pm||Online Webinar||Tue, 07/23/19||$143||Register|
|Tue, 08/20/19, 9:00am||Tue, 08/20/19, 4:00pm||Online Webinar||Tue, 07/30/19||$143||Register|
Contact me when additional offerings for this course are scheduled.