Leadership Skills for Non-Supervisors
Gaining a Following: Leadership Skills for Non-Supervisors This course will explore the mystery of why we follow some people and ignore others. Through discussions and activities you will be able to identify the essential behaviors of a leader, learn how to think like a leader and gain valuable knowledge in how to build your own following. If you are looking to take your career to the next level, this class is for you!
- The Knowledge Factor in Gaining Followers: Becoming a "Go To" Person
- The Performance Factor in Gaining Followers: Rising Above the Ordinary
- The Relational Factor in Gaining Followers: Building Rapport
- The Service Factor in Gaining Followers: Meeting Needs Others Ignore
- The Ethical Factor in Gaining Followers: Demonstrating Integrity
- Creating Positive Change
- Maintaining an Optimistic and Resilient Attitude
- Investing in the Development of Others
- Paying the Price in Self-Discipline: Passion and Humility
|Start Date||End Date||Location||Cancellation Deadline||IC Price||Register|
|Tue, 07/23/19, 9:00am||Tue, 07/23/19, 4:00pm||Building 45 - Natcher Conference Center 45 Center Drive - Room 1014 (NT1)||Tue, 07/02/19||$350||Register|
|Tue, 09/24/19, 9:00am||Tue, 09/24/19, 4:00pm||Building 45 - Natcher Conference Center 45 Center Drive - Room 1014 (NT1)||Tue, 09/03/19||$350||Register|
Contact me when additional offerings for this course are scheduled.