Foreign Travel (Concur Government Edition)
Receive complete instructions for preparing travel for individuals traveling on behalf of the federal government to Foreign countries. During hands-on exercises, class participants will prepare foreign travel using the NIH CGE Travel System. You will receive a handbook you can use as a desk reference.
Please be advised that this training will be held remotely. In order to ensure all students have their materials or functioning equipment before the course starts, enrollment for this offering will end November 7, 2018. The Training Center appreciates your understanding as we develop new training delivery methods.
Special Note: Domestic Travel is a prerequisite for Foreign Travel. If you have not taken Domestic Travel, you will be unable to attend class on the day of training and still be held responsible for payment.
- Gain understanding of federal travel rules and regulations governing foreign travel
- Online Notification of ForeignTravel (NFT) preparation.
- Identify passports and visa requirements
- Compliance with the Fly America Act when making reservations
- Explore using the CGE Travel System to enter Foreign Travel Orders