7 Habits for Highly Effective People: Signature Edition 4.0
The Franklin Covey 7 Habits of Highly Effective People multi-day workshop helps participants to develop the ability to effectively lead themselves, influence, engage and collaborate with others, continually improve, and renew their capabilities. This workshop develops leadership effectiveness at three levels: Individual, Team, and Organizational. It helps individuals develop greater productivity and the ability to manage one's self; helps teams to increase engagement, morale, and collaboration as well as improve communication and strengthen relationships; and helps organizations to develop core values and create an effective culture. Participants not only learn to be more effective at achieving their goals, but are also shown how to use processes and tools to live and apply the 7 Habits every day. Participants learn through presentation, interactive exercises, and small and large group discussions.
- Focus and act on what can be controlled and influenced, instead of what can't.
- Define clear measures of success and create a plan to achieve them for both life and work.
- Prioritize and achieve the most important goals instead of constantly reacting to urgencies.
- Develop innovative solutions that leverage diversity and satisfy all key stakeholders.
- Collaborate more effectively with others by building high-trust relationships of mutual benefit.
NIH employees and managers seeking to improve their effectiveness in solving personal and professional challenges through an integrated approach.