This one day *non-mandatory* course is for current Purchase Cardholders and Card Approving Officials to provide an overview and hands-on practice exercises using the NBS to create Purchase Card Log Entries and reconcile bank transactions. The course reinforces the NBS PCARD User and NIH PCARD CAO roles with independent and instructor-led exercises to create Oracle Log Entries and reconcile bank transactions. This refresher course is targeted to existing Cardholders and Card Approving Officials who have attended the mandatory NIH Purchase Card Training course and desire additional hands-on experience with the NBS to perform functions within their P-Card roles.
**Special Note** This course is a subset of Day 2 of the NIH Purchase Card Training program (Course 9512) and is intended to provide additional practice for Cardholders/CAOs. Students should have completed the mandatory NIH Purchase Card Training and be role-mapped as a Cardholder or Card Approving Official.
- Copy Log Entries and Change Field Information.
- Match a Bank Transaction to a Log Entry
- Change Field Information through Purchase Card Reconciliation.
- Dispute a Bank Transaction.
- Reconcile Bank Transactions.
- Review Card Approver Reconciliation Responsibilities.