This one-day course introduces purchasing procedures for procuring Professional Services and identifies policy and procedure to request and procure Professional Services. The class combines lecture and hands-on experience in the NBS to request and procure Professional Services.
AUDIENCE: This is not a mandatory course. It is targeted to introduce requirements for procuring Professional Services.
- Identify policy and procedure for procuring Professional Services.
- Determine the appropriate payment type (Honorarium vs. Fee for Service).
- Determine the difference between Personal and Non-Personal services.
- Identify the required line item format for Professional Services and appropriate OC codes for each line item.
- Determine appropriate mechanisms for procuring Professional Services.
- Determine documentation requirements for Professional Services at the Micropurchase threshold and above.