This class is designed to support students who are transitioning from prior versions of MS Office. Each new release of Office builds upon the successes of the previous generations and makes the next version even better.
This course builds upon the foundational Microsoft Office knowledge and skills you've already acquired and will provide a detailed overview of the new format and new features that you will find in the latest version of Microsoft Office.
Upon Course Completion you will be able to identify the features that are common to all applications in the Microsoft Office 365 suite.
- Identify new and enhanced features that are common across all applications in Office 365.
- Modifying Documents Using MS Word
- Working with Spreadsheets Using MS Excel
- Creating Dynamic Presentations Using MS PowerPoint
- Working with Databases using MS Access
- Managing Tasks with MS Outlook
- Sharing Microsoft Files