The shift to remote work means that the ability to lead virtual meetings that are effective and engaging has suddenly become a critical core competency for managers, leaders, and professionals in all fields. While many meeting management skills and best practices apply to both in-person and virtual meetings, expert virtual meeting leaders understand the importance of adjusting their approach to match the medium. This fast-paced webinar provides essential virtual meeting management skills and strategies to help you make your virtual meetings matter. This high-energy webinar provides participants with:
- Tips for leading virtual meetings that are efficient and engaging
- Real-time advice on how to improve your approach to virtual meetings
- Techniques to boost energy and engagement for virtual meeting attendees
- Meeting management strategies that can be employed by all attendees
- Strategies for virtual meeting management and participation
The target audience for this course is all NIH employees seeking to improve the quality and output of their meetings.