Participants in this course will be introduced to creating NBS requisitions for goods & services from vendors. Students will complete instructor-led and independent computer based simulation exercises to create external NBS requisitions. Each student will receive a reference guide for use in the workplace.
A pre-requisite course, Introduction to the NIH Business System (Course # NIHNBSLMS2074) providing an overview of the NBS Organization and the NBS Community Portal, is recommended prior to this course. It is available in the LMS.
- Create an External Requisition.
- Route requisitions for approval.
- View requisitions and notifications.
- Copy requisitions.
- Cancel line items or an entire requisition.
- Identify receiving requirements and enter NBS receiving information.
- Use iSupplier to identify vendor payment information.
The NIH Acquisitions Community