The Process Optimization Program (POP), is an OHR initiative that cares about your experience and partners with you to empower optimized processes with analytics, technology, and HR expertise to create easy, efficient and effective results.
The POP aims to:
- Improve consistency, quality and timeliness of HR activities
- Address major organizational risks
- Optimize HR business processes to make your work easier and more efficient
- Apply technology and data-driven analysis to improve processes
- Empower partners across NIH
The first iteration of POP Awards launched on June 29, 2020! Release 1 of POP: Awards will optimize the non-ratings-based awards process at NIH. Your IC’s participation in this pilot is critical to helping OHR refine the tool and optimize the process based on your feedback. Development of POP: Awards is intended to be iterative, with improvements to be made in subsequent releases based on customer feedback. Please check out the video on this page or any of the information below to learn more.
More POP: Awards Information
The New Awards Web Form Demo
Clickto turn Closed Captions on/off in YouTube.