The Process Optimization Program (POP), is an OHR initiative that cares about your experience and partners with you to empower optimized processes with analytics, technology, and HR expertise to create easy, efficient and effective results.
- Improve consistency, quality and timeliness of HR activities
- Address major organizational risks
- Optimize HR business processes to make your work easier and more efficient
- Apply technology and data-driven analysis to improve processes
- Empower partners across NIH
The first iteration of POP launched in 2020 and optimized the non-ratings-based awards process for NIH. For more information on the non-ratings-based awards process, see the More Awards Info section.
Stay tuned for more POP optimized processes in the future.