Login to eOPF through AMS (Access Management System)
- Go to the AMS website
- You can login to AMS using the following methods:
- Use your NIH issued badged or HSPD-12 Access Card and Pin
- Your NIH Network Credentials (username and password)
- Upon successful login to the AMS:
- Click on “Electronic Official Personnel Folder (eOPF)”
- You will be directed to the “eOPF eAuth Controller” page.
- Select the arrow next to “Dept. of Health and Human Services”
- Click “Accept” on the Disclaimer Page
- A new window will appear with a registration form.
- You will be required to perform a one-registration with Personally Identifiable Information (PII), POID, and Org Code.
- Your NIH POID is: 1816
11. Next you will need to find your Org Code by:
a) Going to https://ned.nih.gov/search/
b) Type in your last name and first name (optional)
c) Click “Find”
d) Select your name
- Your ORG Code is the “HN Code” listed in the parenthesis under “Organization”
- NOTE the NIH Org Codes start with HE38 so on the registration screen make sure you type in HE38 plus your HN code, example: HE38HNK65
12. Click "Register"
13. Click "Continue with registration" on the confirmation page
14. Read and "The Rules of Behavior" and click "Accept"
15. You will now be taken to the "eOPF" homepage where you will need to complete six different security questions with six different answers
16. To view your eOPF documents click on "My eOPF"
Please visit the eOPF Webpage for more information: https://hr.nih.gov/hr-systems/eopf