Capital HR (EHRP) is a PeopleSoft based Human Resource (HR) information system used throughout the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) to process personnel actions and administer benefits.
Accounts automatically lock if you have not logged in within the last 60 days and are deleted if you have not logged in within 180 days.
If you need access to Capital HR (EHRP), visit the request system access page for more information. If you're unsure what roles to select when completing the HR Systems Access ticket, see EHRP CORE Roles for additional guidance.
If your account is locked or deleted, submit a support ticket.
- If you save it, save it to a secure network drive
- If you print it, maintain proper custody of it at all times
- If you email it, use the Secure Email File Transfer Service or use the encryption feature in Outlook.
- OnDemand Training -- An interactive, self-paced course that covers how to process actions
- Classroom training -- Offered through the NIH Training Center
- Every night: 10:00pm - 5:30am
- End of each Pay Period: Friday 5:00pm - Monday 5:30am