Capital HR (EHRP) is a PeopleSoft based Human Resource (HR) information system used throughout the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) to process personnel actions and administer benefits.
Accounts automatically lock if you have not logged in within the last 60 days and are deleted if you have not logged in within 180 days.
If you need access to Capital HR (EHRP), visit the request system access page for more information. If you're unsure what roles to select when completing the HR Systems Access ticket, see EHRP CORE Roles for additional guidance.
If your account is locked or deleted, submit a support ticket.
- If you save it, save it to a secure network drive
- If you print it, maintain proper custody of it at all times
- If you email it, use the Secure Email File Transfer Service or use the encryption feature in Outlook.
- OnDemand Training -- An interactive, self-paced course that covers how to process actions
- Classroom training -- The Capital HR system is expected to upgrade to Enterprise Human Capital Management (EHCM) on March 31, 2019. For that reason, we do not have any Capital HR System classes available at this time. Although the upgrade from Capital HR to EHCM still maintains much of the same functionality, the navigation of the system is different. Training will be offered for the new EHCM system (dates coming soon!). Additional information on the EHCM upgrades will be provided in the coming weeks.
- Every night: 10:00pm - 5:30am
- End of each Pay Period: Friday 5:00pm - Monday 5:30am