Use this form below if you had trouble finding the information you needed, have a suggestion for improving this page, or found an error with the content. If you have a question that needs an immediate response, please use the Contact Us form and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
In conjunction with our parent agency, the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), the NIH uses an automated recruitment system to assist the Office of Human Resources (OHR) in delivering streamlined recruitment services and products to managers and administrators involved in the hiring process. The primary goal of the USA Staffing system is to support the NIH OHR mission "to recruit and retain a highly skilled and diverse workforce for the NIH."
HR Professionals can:
- Create and post vacancy announcements
- Utilize pre-formatted assessment questionnaires
- Manage applicant records
- Analyze applicant competencies and qualifications
- Produce and update certificates of eligibles
- Notify applicants on the status of their applications
Hiring Managers can:
- Access certificates
- Review applicant resumes and assessment questionnaire responses
- Respond to position-specific assessment questionnaires
- Submit documents
- Receive notifications to stay updated on the status of their applications
Have a question? Submit a Web Form Ticket