Works with and helps others to accomplish objectives.
- Participates willingly and effectively on team assignments and projects.
- Identifies areas of personal expertise and seeks out opportunities to lend expertise to working groups to maximize outcomes.
- Solicits input from team members.
- Fosters a working atmosphere conducive to collaborative efforts.
- Listens to constructive feedback and incorporates suggestions to achieve collective objectives.
Developmental opportunities for this competency are available from the NIH Training Center.