Completes procedures, documents, forms, reports and/or budgets that are essential to the day-to-day operations of a group, project, or program.
- Completes project documents and tasks
- Adheres to policies and procedures, including timeframes, for all milestones and requirements
- Keeps managers aware of the status of projects being managed, including timeframes and document requirements, and key operational issues through formal and informal communications (e.g., status reports, e-mails, updates at meetings)
- Recommends changes to forms, documents, procedures, policies, etc., that will increase the effectiveness of the project area
- Answers and/or researches project-related questions
Developmental opportunities for this competency are available from the NIH Training Center.