Designs, implements and manages multiple or ongoing programs/projects, and directs the related resources, personnel and activities.
- Uses knowledge of continuity assurance principles, methods, and practices to plan, implement and ensure continuous service.
- Provides leadership and creative solutions to program planning and problem solving
- Directs the analysis/evaluation efforts that will ultimately translate into efficient and effective programs
- Works with individuals within own organization and across other organizations to plan, schedule and ensure execution of program activities
- Manages resources within budget
- Hires, assigns, coordinates and supervises program personnel
- Monitors program effectiveness, providing reporting as necessary
Developmental opportunities for this competency are available from the NIH Training Center.