Establishes and provides on-going support of knowledge management processes and tools in order to ensure continued organizational viability and progress toward vision.
- Identifies and deploys the necessary resources to effectively capture and distribute knowledge
- Provides on-going support of processes and systems that identify, capture, distribute and reuse knowledge
- Cultivates a learning organization by encouraging and rewarding knowledge sharing and reuse
- Stays abreast of leading practices and tools in knowledge management
- Models desired knowledge sharing behaviors
Developmental opportunities for this competency are available from the NIH Training Center.