Supports stakeholders by assessing and translating information technology into responsive solutions.
- Develops metrics, critical success factors and key indicators to monitor and assess results.
- Ensures continuous customer support and contact with customer.
- Diagnoses problems in computer hardware or software and makes recommendations for problem resolutions.
- Implements the most effective solutions to resolve organization and stakeholder/customer problems.
- Applies knowledge of IT systems, methods and practices to support customers (e.g., help desk functions).
- Uses knowledge of IT principles, methods and practices to plan, implement and coordinate services to diagnose and resolve problems, and ensure continuous service.
Developmental opportunities for this competency are available from the NIH Training Center.