Understands and applies knowledge of Federal and/or private sector Human Resources laws, rules and regulations.
- Uses HR systems to perform HR work
- Lends functional expertise to the development of data reports and process workflows
- Evaluation and maintenance of data integrity
- Applies comprehensive understanding of HR laws, rules, and regulations to include OPM classification standards and functional guides, Title 5 of the Code of Federal Regulations, HHS policies, etc
- Applies a wide range of HR concepts, laws, policies, practices, and methods to resolve a wide range of complex interrelated HR issues
- Interprets regulations and guidelines by applying applicable Code of Federal Regulations authorities
Developmental opportunities for this competency are available from the NIH Training Center.