Ensures work meets or exceeds standards and identifies and implements ways to make job tasks or processes more efficient.
- Under direction, implements ways to make job tasks or processes more efficient.
- Understands job tasks or processes and their impact on goals and objectives.
- Studies best practices that can be applied to improve work tasks and processes.
- Seeks feedback from colleagues, superiors, and customers.
- Identifies alternatives to existing job tasks or processes, and offers suggestions for improvement.
Developmental opportunities for this competency are available from the NIH Training Center.