Performs and facilitates execution of administrative activities and procedures for the operation of an office or facility.
- Serves as a trusted partner providing support on administrative and business management matters/activities
- Manages correspondence and communicates organizational information to appropriate parties as required
- Manages office/facility repositories and record keeping systems for storage, tracking and retrieval of information and materials
- Prepares and/or updates reports, correspondence and other documents
- Coordinates planning and/or scheduling of meetings and events
- Utilizes and stays current on available technology and office equipment
- Monitors and recommends methods for improvement of office/facility procedures and functions
Developmental opportunities for this competency are available from the NIH Training Center.