Employee entitlement for the use of Emergency Paid Sick Leave expired on December 31, 2020. This tool should only be used to determine eligible retroactive application between April 1, 2020 - December 31, 2020.
This tool will help you determine your eligibility and pay entitlements under the Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act (EPSLA). This act provide employees up to 80 hours paid sick leave for specific circumstances related to COVID-19.
You'll need your pay and leave information to complete the form:
- Your latest Standard Form-50 (SF-50) from eOPF
- Your latest Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) from myPay
- If your LES is not available, find your hourly rate at OPM Salaries & Wages
Answer the questions on the form and we'll provide a summary of your potential eligibility and pay entitlements under EPSLA.
- This tool is for NIH use only
- These results are an estimate of your entitlements
- We're awaiting updates to DFAS and ITAS to properly track your EPSLA benefits
- Once updated, DFAS will be the system of record for all final calculations of your entitlements